Our Instructor Training courses provides candidates with the skills required to prepare and examine operators for the working environments Lift Trucks operator. Candidates will understand how to do this in accordance with all the agreed best practices.
By the end of the course candidates will:
• Be able to recall and discuss relevant legislation like LOLER 98, PUWER 98.
• Be aware of the codes of practice relating to lift truck operation. ACOPS.
• Be able to plan, prepare and deliver lift truck training to the ITSSAR standard
• Conduct a classroom presentation effectively.
• Conduct a practical lesson effectivey.
• Write a professional report on the candidates learning.